Welcome to our first video! We will be uploading tutorials to this channel every so often so don’t forget to subscribe to be notified when we upload.
If you’re having trouble reading the instructions in the video, you can read them here too:
– You will need some round nose pliers, flat nose pliers, wire cutters, a bead board, 20 pink crystal 4mm bicones, 0.8mm copper wire, 0.4mm copper wire, a ring gauge and some rose gold plated ear wires.
– First, cut 2 lengths of 0.8mm copper wire about 4 inches long (10cm).
– Bend each one around the ring gauge to make the hoop.
– Cut a 4 inch/10cm length of the 0.4mm wire and anchor it to the hoop about half an inch from the top where the 2 ends meet.
– Make sure to flatten down the ends of the 0.4mm wire so there aren’t any sharp edges sticking out.
– Then thread on the crystals one by one wrapping the wire around 2 or 3 times in between. Try to space out the crystals evenly.
– You may need to cut several lengths of wire to do this as it’s easier to wrap the wire in short lengths.
– Anchor the end of the wire at the other side of the hoop.
– Then cut some more 10cm lengths of 0.4mm wire and continue to wrap them around the hoop to secure the hoop together.
– Copper wire can be quite malleable so you may need to wrap some more 10cm lengths of 0.4mm wire around the area where the crystals are to strengthen it.
– Create a jump ring by wrapping 0.8mm wire around the base of your round nose pliers.
– Attach to the top of the hoop and the fish hook ear wires. Repeat with the other earring.
Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/uk/shop/natimostudio