Hi guys welcome back! This week I am going to tell you a few things that I wish I had known when I fist started my jewellery business over 5 years ago. This is the video I wish I had seen when I first started. Make sure to comment below to win the chance of having a 1on1 conversation with me to discuss your business and to bounce ideas back and forth.
Any questions please don’t hesitate to ask down below. I’m happy to help.
Hope you enjoy watching,
Love, Megan x
LIST OF TOOLS AND RESOURCES BELOW! Most basic tools used in this video can be found in the list below. How to make jewellery (jewlery). Silversmithing for beginners. Learn how to make your own handmade jewellery yourself!
️Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Megancollins ️
⭐️ Follow me on Instagram to chat, connect and get all the updates first hand!
⭐️ USEFUL WEBSITES:
⭐️ IF YOU’RE INTERESTED IN BUYING TOOLS:
– Bench peg you can attach to any surface: https://amzn.to/3k5eUno
– Steel wool: https://amzn.to/3tWdEYg
– Dremel torch: https://amzn.to/3rwqbQ9
– Third hand: https://amzn.to/3rr6l8J
– Borax cone: https://amzn.to/2YON44X
– Soldering tile: https://amzn.to/2YON44X
– Soldering Magnesia brick: https://amzn.to/3aHrpRw
– Soldering charcoal brick: https://amzn.to/2MECdbh
– Solder probe: https://amzn.to/3aSSDoL
– Brass Tweezers: https://amzn.to/3jmeCbj
– Picklean: https://amzn.to/2MZdiyW
– Pickle pot: https://amzn.to/39TbvV3 (not the same as mine but even better! As it has different temperature settings)
– Copper Tongs: https://amzn.to/2YOJEPD
Doming bench Block: https://amzn.to/3uh3UYK
⭐️CAMERA AND OTHER EQUIPMENT I USE:
Ring light: https://amzn.to/37iz4oy
Photography tent: https://amzn.to/3rU1LA7
Some of the links are affiliate links, which means that, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.